- Active Time : 10 minutes
- Total Time : 40 minutes
- Serves : 36 bars
- 1/2 cup Essential Everyday Butter
- 2 cups crushed Essential Everyday Honey Graham Crackers
- 1 1/2 cups Essential Everyday Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 cups Essential Everyday Butterscotch Chips
- 1 cup Essential Everyday Walnut Pieces
- 1 14 ounce can Essential Everyday Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Essential Everyday Sweetened Coconut Flakes
Cut butter into pats and place in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Melt in a preheated 350°F oven (about 2-3 minutes).
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over melted butter; press into bottom of pan.
Sprinkle with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and walnuts. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over layers. Sprinkle with coconut.
Return to oven and bake 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.