Save your store to view your weekly ad automatically!
When you save your local Shop 'n Save, you can:
- View regular and holiday hours
- Browse current savings in our weekly ad
- Easily find store and pharmacy phone numbers
- Make shopping easier with a map of the store!
What's better than handwritten lists?
How about a shopping list that practically creates itself right on your phone? It's that easy. Just type in the first few letters of the item you're shopping for and the app will auto-complete the product name for you. You can even add items directly from the weekly circular.
There are 4 easy ways to add items to your shopping list:
1. Directly from the weekly ad
2. Use the Search Box
3. Scan the barcode on the package
4. Select a coupon
Why wait for your weekly ad?
Now you can access your local Shop 'n Save's weekly ad in just a few taps. Check out the latest savings and deals, and take them anywhere you go. Simply tap to view item details and to add what you like to your shopping list while you browse.
- Easier shopping with new experience
- New! The item detail pop-up window features more information about the product
- Scroll through the pages and add or remove items from your list by clicking or touching them
- Your item is circled so you can easily see what is on your list while you through the ad
Take the hassle out of refilling your prescriptions - it's fast, easy and saves time!
Order prescriptions by either scanning the barcode on your prescription or by typing in the store number and prescription number. It’s secure. The last 4 digits of your phone number will be kept on file for quick and convenient identification, and will ensure a safe transaction.
1. Who do I contact if I have an issue with the mobile application?
Customer Service can be reached by dialing 1-800-428-6974, by visiting ShopnSave.com/customerservice
2. I forgot my Sign-In password – How do I get back into my account?
If you forgot your password, getting a new one set up is easy. From the homepage or the main navigation page, tap the Sign-In button. On the Sign In page, tap the image of the hand with a string around the finger (located on the same line the Password field). You will then be prompted to enter the email address used to sign up for an account. When finished entering your email, tap the “Get My Password” button and an email will be sent to that address with a link to reset your password.
3. How do I get back to the Homepage screen once I’ve navigated away from it?
From any screen, start by accessing the main navigation menu button (three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner of the screen (in the header). Tapping the “Shop 'n Save” logo in the header of the main navigation menu will take you directly back to the Home Screen where you can access many of the apps most used features.
4. What is a card-less ID? How do I create a card-less ID to save coupons?
Your card-less ID is the number you use at checkout in place of swiping your card. This is something you can create which is unique to you that will be associated with your account. Creating a card-less Digital ID can be easily accomplished on the mobile app or the desktop experience by typing 11-digits – we recommend using your phone number – and a simple 4-digit PIN number for quick access to your account.
5. How can I view the weekly ad for my store in the mobile app?
You can access the weekly ad for your store in two easy ways. From the homepage, simply tap the image below “This Week’s Ad” and you’ll be taken directly to the most current Weekly ad pages. You can also select “Weekly Ad” from the main navigation menu. Please keep in mind that you may be prompted to select a store prior to viewing an ad. Also, if you have lost your online connection, it may take a few moments to reestablish a connection.